When parents and schools work together students are successful! Parents play the most important role in providing support and building confidence in their children. Pathfinder invites parents to communicate regularly and work closely with their child’s teachers and principal to ensure success. Parents are invited to check some of the tips or activities they can use to develop their children’s confidence and improve their school experience.
- 9:30 am – 9:45 am Kindergarten and 3rd Grade Recess
- 9:45 am – 10:00 am 1st and 4th Grade Recess
- 10:00 am – 10:15 am 2nd and 5th Grade Recess
- 10:15 am – 10:30 am 6th Grade Recess
- 11:15 am – 11:45 am Kindergarten Lunch
- 11:25 am – 11:55 am 1st Grade Lunch
- 11:35 am – 12:05 pm 2nd Grade Lunch
- 11:45 am – 12:15 pm 3rd Grade Lunch
- 11:55 am – 12:25 pm 4th Grade Lunch
- 12:05 pm – 12:35 pm 5th Grade Lunch
- 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm 6th Grade Lunch
- 12:25 pm – 12:50 pm 7th and 8th Grade Lunch
Hot or Cold Lunch – $2.85 full
Milk Only – $0.25 full
Each of our schools maintains a book with documentation on each teacher’s teaching qualifications in the main office. This book is available for viewing by any interested parents. Just visit the school office and ask to see the teacher’s credentials.